Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mini-golf

One of the fun coupons we got for completing the summer reading program at the library this summer was a free round of golf.  Rose enjoyed it so much, we will probably be going back this fall.  Look at that stance!

 James however spent most of the time whacking at his ball, missing it, then running down the course and putting it directly in the hole.  That and trying to go swimming in the water features since he didn't understand it was too chilly to go to the pool that day.

1 comment:

Michelle Marcinak said...

I can so see Leo doing the same thing... And that's what I think with each of your pictures of James.
Then I think how funny it would be to see both of them playing together.
Then I think how crazy that would actually be.
That's basically my mental cycle... for every cute James picture.