Tuesday, March 22, 2011

40 Days Update

So, I haven't completely fallen off the band wagon, just been too busy to post anything about my progress. And it hasn't been as impressive as the closet or whatnot from other rooms.  I have gone through my half of the dresser and closet in the bedroom - waiting patiently for Dan to do the same (wink wink), and got a good sized pile/bag out of that.


I have also been working on things like the bathroom cabinets and such.  I have probably added a small trash bag to the list with that kind of stuff.  So I think I am up around 10 - I will have to go back and do a real count soon.  And I need to keep up with my cleaning out!  


My only excuse is that the weather has been so darn nice that we have been playing outside instead of working inside!

No comments: